Use mind map for each point (Q2-3-5)
Answer 1- 2 lines under each point(Q2-3-5)
Q2. IMPLEMENTING CLINICAL GOVERNANCE
• Add EXTERNAL & INTERNAL BARRIERS (BULLET POINTS IN BRIEF TABLE)
• What were the drivers for change that led to the implementation of clinical Gov.?
Q3. RISK MANAGEMENT
• Add advantage & disadvantages of different model of risk mange. That can be use (bullet points in brief table)
• What elements do you consider the most important in the proactive / reactive risk management model and why?
Q5. INTEGRATED CARE PATHWAYS
• Second line of defense: what are the responsibilities of the CEO, Clinical Director and other leaders in your organization for ICPs?
Can you add answer (2 -3 line) of those Qs for each of the above topic?
• What frameworks / models or concepts could you introduce and why?
• How does this link back to clinical governance?
• How does this link to quality and safety in healthcare management?
• Where does communication and leadership, culture play a role?
• Apply mind map of SPO (bullet points in mind maping)