Write a 700- to 1,050-word outline detailing your plans for your facility study. You will use this outline to develop your presentation due in Week Five. In your outline, address the following:Note: You do not need to answer the questions at this time. Instead, you will focus on your plan for obtaining the appropriate information that will be used in your final presentation.
• What are two state and two federal regulations that your facility must adhere to?
• What licensure or accreditation does the facility hold? What are some of the requirements for the facility to be granted this licensure and accreditation?
• What types of reimbursement are available to this type of facility? How does this differ from other long-term care facilities?
• How does public policy affect the facility’s financing and ability to deliver services to patients?
• What is the role of the administrator and case manager in this facility? How do their roles in this facility differ from the roles of administrators and case managers in other facilities?
• What types and number of staff does this facility need? Explain the rationale for this. How might these needs differ in facilities that attend to different long-term care populations?
• How do current health care trends affect long-term care needs? How will they affect your chosen facility?se form below and place of choice